WE IMPLEMENT, UPGRADE AND INTEGRATE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Management systems establish a rank/levelof preformance at which your customers (and any others takeh olders in your organisation) can rely on you to indentify the irown real expectations, deliver them competently and reliably with your processes … to do so for the first time and every time … and continuously improve your reliability over time. Do you want to go this route? Call us, we will accompnay you competetntly and reliably on your way of implementing and upgrading management system sorintegrating several management systems altogether. Once the systems are in place, we will guide you to an internationally valid certification – and since the implementation of management systems is mostly expected by customers, we can aditionally defend the systems installed together in customer audits.
It is the most recognised and widely implemented of all ISO standards. It was developed to increase the reliability and repeatability of processes and thus ensure predictable quality – i.e. compliance with customer requirements and expectations. It is also the basis for a number of industry standards, which are largely derived from ISO9001 and only add additional requirements on top of it.
– attracting and gaining more demanding (international) customers
– increasing trust and reliability in the eyes of the clients
– introducing a systematic approach to identifying deviations and their root causes
– applying systematic actions to prevent reocurrence of mistakes
– keeping knowledge in the company, despite a possible lost of key employees
– introducing management by objectives and monitoring of process efficiency
We will help you establish: a process management approach, management by objectives, risk identification and management, employee competence management, management of work infrastructure/environment/measurement equipment, planning management, customer relations management, development, procurement, production, internal quality control, deviations management, customer satisfaction monitoring, process efficiency monitoring, internal audits and management reviews, internal documentation management and systematic root cause investigation together with corrective actions management.”
The environmental responsibility system can help you operate your business in a legally compliant way – in particular in terms of achieving a way of doing busines that will enable people to live safely and healty in their immediate and wider communities surrounding your business – while reducing the costs of non-compliance to you.
Most important benefits:
– regulatory compliance
– compliance with the requirements and expectations of your clients (and their sustainability programs)
– better credit rating with banks, insurance companies, investors
– reducing the costs of potential law infringements
– your contribution to preserving the environment and resources for our descendants.”
The occupational health and safety system provides the basis for responsible management of the company in terms of ensuring safe and healthy working conditions for all employees.
It can also protect companies and their management against potential lawsuits arising from (legally) non-compliant or otherwise inadequate working conditions.
– reducing work-related injuries, accidents and occupational diseases
– preventive elimination of health and safety risks in processes – resulting in a higher legal compliance
– responding systematically to incidents and demonstrably preventing the causes of (re)ocurrence of injuries and accidents
– demonstrable management commitment and therefore dependability in the eyes of clients, insurers, banks and other investors who take into account the sustainability aspects of business”
It is the quality system for the telecommunications industry. The standard is based on the requirements of ISO9001, but adds requirements relating to the specifics of telecommunications. It is structured into two parts: a part that sets out the compliance requirements and a part that defines the metrics that can be used to make benchmarking with similar companies in the industry. In this way, it gives companies insight into the competitiveness of their own processes.
– Performance measurements based on reliability of products
– Software development and life-cycle management
– Requirements for specialized service functions such as installation and engineering
– Requirements to address communications between customers and suppliers
– (Anonymous) Benchmarking of quality measurement data among competitors”